10% off 3 Pack / 18% off 12 Pack
Recommendations & Precautions
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding or in dogs under 2 months of age has not been proven.
- A consultation and examination by a veterinarian is recommended prior to use.
- Not recommended for dogs under 7 lbs.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Product should NOT be used in dogs in end-stage renal failure with hypermagnesemia. Dogs with diabetes mellitus and early renal disease should be carefully monitored.
Recommended for optimal health in Chinese Shar-Pei and as an aid to support health in all dogs:
- Supports the normal inflammatory response
- Supports healthy joint function and flexibility of cartilage
- Supports blood and lymphatic vessel health
- Helps maintain a strong immune system especially during times of stress
- May help with occasional or seasonal allergies.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Manufactured for Dr. Linda Tintle, 163 Sullivan St., P.O. Box 910, Wurtsboro NY 12790
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.